New Photos, C&C Please :D

I am just a noob, but #1 and #4 are incredible shots IMHO. Hope to be this good one day. Keep up the good work. signed .............Randall

Great set of shots. Love the moodiness that you captured in the last one.

I love your second favorite of the house lamp...really nice.

First one is not bad. The subject is good, but something tells me the composition or framing isn't quite right. I bet it would actually be neater if you only saw ONE of the brick walls and the other was cropped out... possibly get more play off the reflection of the wall on the glass at the same time.

The third one with the lamp is REALLY nice. I love the colors and the softness of the light... just really really nice. Framing is great, too. Very impressed with it.

The last one is kinda neat, but didn't totally work for me. Positioning in the frame, perhaps... not certain.

BTW looks like you have dust on your sensor. Look on the right hand portion of that shot and you'll notice a small darkish dot.

BTW looks like you have dust on your sensor. Look on the right hand portion of that shot and you'll notice a small darkish dot.

May have been. D60 has self cleaning sensor, and that is the only shot I got that effect from. I do see the little dot you are talking about though. I even just opened the shutter and looked in, and no dust. Could have been during that shot though. Nice catch.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back