New photos c & c please

Sgtchavez

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been busy at work for the past month. I work in retail so it's hell. Anyways, I got a day off today and decided to head to the beach. It was very cloudy outside but I was still able to snap some shots.

beachshots_2.jpg

beachshots_5.jpg

beachshots_7.jpg

beachshots_8.jpg

These were some of my better shots.

i love the 3rd one, you can have some fun in ps with these, good work, keep it up

Each picture out does the next one in order for me.. That animal is amazing!!
Love the last one very much...
Sorry I don't really do the CC but wanted to comment..

1. Horizon is crooked in the first one, but you can fix that in your photo editor. If you don't know how, i'd be glad to explain it to you. Good shot.

2. Good exposure on the pelican, but the horizon is tilted here too, there is too much dead space and the bird's feet are chopped off. If the pic is sharp enough, you might be able to do a crop on the bird, fixing the tilt of course.

3. Good shot.

4. Really good shot. Nice work.

Thanks everyone for your input. I'm pretty new at PS so I try not too mess with it to much other than the basic settings. I will take your suggestions and give it a go.

The bird was a fun to shoot...........it kept moving around and then it would stay still. Unfortunately, there were times when I couldn't get a good shot because it would hide behind the dumpster and I didn't want to get to close because those things are big.

1 and 2 straiten the horizon and theyd be nice shots, but like everyone else said 3 and 4 are sweet shots. they both got really good mood to them. If you want a simple program for easy quick fixes like straitening and just little touch ups download "picasa" from the google page its free and very easy.

Some great shots there. +1 to all the other critique. They all need straightening to my eye.

Something to consider:

Sharpened a bit, cropped a bit, desaturated the sky and just a TID of saturation on the yellow. Simply an alternative version to see what you think.

beachshots_7.jpg

When I saw the first two I honestly thought they were just great HDRS. These are some great pictures and the only c&c I had was with the horizon which has already been stated. All in all these are great and need little to none PP work.

i like the origana more thl
an that edit.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back