What's new

new photos i took

i shoot nikon

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 28, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
7319i0.jpg
 
Great capture ! Nice and sharp focus.
 
Focus is fairly soft, actually... Flash is harsh... It's a cool snapshot to say 'look what I saw', for sure, but it's not a good photo. It is very cool that you got to get a picture of this creature though. I love owls.
 
Focus is fairly soft, actually... Flash is harsh... It's a cool snapshot to say 'look what I saw', for sure, but it's not a good photo. It is very cool that you got to get a picture of this creature though. I love owls.
my exact words.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom