What's new

New photos: Lots of random stuff

nice series, every image is of a highstandard and is good work :thumbup:
 
'Metallic Sea' (5) is my favourite shot here!! I love how you have treated the colour!
just wish you did not chop his right arm. :)
 
2, 3 and 4 are standout for me. Love the cool tones and clean compo in #2.
Great sruff joe:D
 
:hail: Bowing to the camera god..oh worthy one LMAO!!
Hey, by the way JWD, I am from the Houston area myself, but live in Louisiana now. My best friend still lives there and she is beautiful ::wink wink::
 
Wow, I've got a lot of catching up to do here :D
Thanks Corinna, just hurry on the plane if it's a night-time flight. They only give you about 45 seconds with both the lights on and electronics permissible!
danalec-I thought the same thing...Maybe I'll resoot it sometime.
Thanks Mommy! (boy it feels weird saying that :lol: ) and everyone else!

:hugs:
 
Joe, I'm in Houston all the time with no plans of leaving. I will probably have to pass on this break, I'm already back to work! Blech! And things are a little hectic this weekend. I do believe you are heading back next weekend right? But there are plenty more breaks in the future!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom