New pinup work.. the lovely Michelle materinty shoot!

cyngus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
http://www.photomodelnetwork.com/in...Upgu4X3.jpg&user=144&album=61&image_id=1948As always please ask any and all questions regarding lighting and post.. love to share knowledge!

basically this was shot with 1 strobe bouncing the light as much as possible.. would normaly use a ring flash or combination ringflash / strobe but was without the ringflash for this shoot so bouncing the light as much as possible helps eliminate all shadows and allows for an easier edit in post

im working on 1 more edit of a different shot / location will post shortly

so ive been told but then its just so much dang easier for me to post the image to my account then link so i dont have to create 2 images formated for the proper space and upload twice.. etc etc.. i dunno im picky about how my images are displayed =/

Very cute! I love pin up photos...this one is a bit cartoonish tho...maybe a bit overworked. but none the less great photo!

so ive been told but then its just so much dang easier for me to post the image to my account then link so i dont have to create 2 images formated for the proper space and upload twice.. etc etc.. i dunno im picky about how my images are displayed =/

It's so much easier for me to not bother clicking your link.

Nice job!:thumbup:

You must feel the same about using the shift key. :biglaugh:

Cute photo! Wish my maternity photos were as cute...

You must feel the same about using the shift key.

OMG..you crack me up. :lmao: you are one sarcastic mofo...:biglaugh:

I'm really interested in the post on this. I don't think I would do something like this for my normal work, but there are a few instances where I actually had something like that in mind.

Oh dear. Sobo is online.
I'mma gonna get reamed again.
:er:

You must feel the same about using the shift key. :biglaugh:
You'd think someone "picky" about how they display images would be "picky" about how illiterate he appears when it comes to communicating on a public forum.

But bottom line: I can't judge the picture(s) because I'm not clicking on the links either. It's just so much easier for me than having to open a new tab, possibly enable Java in the unlikely event I felt it necessary for this type of post and then have to close the tab when I'm finished.

Last edited:
Cute picture, agree that it looks a tad overworked though.

Also agree about the link. So many times the links are spam, that you will end with more and more constructive C&C if you actually post the picture rather than a link that could be spam for all we know.

nikon - yes i know it is VERY over edited but thats the style i am aiming for.. i want the model to look almost hand drawn

blake and fran thanks =) blake .. got your pm would love to share the technique

rekd - thanks as well! your advice is well received! i have nothing but appreciation for helpful people who choose to point out grammar and punctuation errors on a casual forum and make it seem as important as if they were grading an astrophysics thesis... thanks for letting us all know on this "public forum" just how drum tight your butt hole is =)

Most reactions

Back