What's new

new poster- a couple of photos

henkelphoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 10, 2008
Messages
105
Reaction score
2
Location
Las Vegas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys!

New poster here. I've been lurking for a few weeks and decided to post a couple of photos. I've been out of photography for a while and have just gotten a new camera (D300) which is stroking my creative side. If you like these, I'll post some more in the coming days.

Jerry

guamsunset.jpg

this is a sunset on Guam--shot with a Canon F-series camera and Canon 17mm

cherrypickers.jpg

this is a shot at dawn of a equipment supply company array of cherry pickers--Nikon D70s with Sigma 15-30mm
 
Welcome to TPF and congrats on the new camera!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom