What's new

New Rose picture....

Buddhabuddha

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 15, 2006
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Location
Sunny Milwaukee Wisconsin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just wanted to share..
1367893-large.jpg
 
thanks, i was about a day light on the freshness of the flowers.. in the upper left you can see a wilting spot... but if I crop it out its not as "big" .... I started doing flower pics recently... flower colors are just incredible to shoot.
 
I know you were expecting this, but I'm gonna go ahead and say that it's a tad too saturated.

Don't get me wrong, I love vibrant colors, but I think this shot loses a tiny bit of detail with all this saturation.

Nice focus and the centered-ness works here.
 
I'm not generally into this style of photography. But I Love this! The richness of the red is amazing! Well done.
 
I really like the composition.
 
You know, I thought this was going to be a cliche (boring) rose shot, but I really like it. It looks so . . . crisp.
But, I'd crop it a bit.
 
Thanks Twig, yeah, I was not sure how things would turn out, I mean how many pics of Roses are there in the world :)
I am glad it stands out a little bit.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom