What's new

New Shots - Painters Cave

The images are very clear and sharp...but i am not sure about the subject matter; probably a problem at the receiver's end; you colors have made the second image more attractive if the colors of paints were more available to see than those caps

Regards :D
 
Thank you Frequency,
That is a great idea, If I get another try I will remove the caps.
 
Sorry about that..

I don't have much experience with Flickr, trying to get used to it.

I usually use Photobucket, but I've herd Flickr is better.
 
Photobucket will often change the colors and contrast a bit. Flickr will too if you are using a free account and don't resize to be under their max resolution for a free account.

What is your story here? You have snapped shots of?
Think about the composition and how you can convey the feeling and interest that you are trying to create.
 
I was at a friends house and he had taken out all of his painting material from the attic,
Usually he does this when feeling depressed, he starts to paint

I just just there, and the mess looked good to me so I took some shots
 
I was at a friends house and he had taken out all of his painting material from the attic,
Usually he does this when feeling depressed, he starts to paint

I just just there, and the mess looked good to me so I took some shots
But you just took shots. They're kind of like insurance agency shots-they depict what is in there with no thought to composition or making the viewer feel anything. To us it's a picture of a mess in a room and a picture of a box of paint. Your challenge here was to capture the WHY your friend is doing this, what this is all about, what it means. Tell the story you typed up there with the picture.

First and foremost study the very basics of composition. That is the #1 biggest improvement every photographer makes when they start.
Guidelines for Better Photographic Composition.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom