New shots today...CC

I really like number 14 in the window, I think the shot is great. Maybe if the shirt was toned town a bit, its just too distracting for my taste. I would love to see it without the B+W and coloring. Your older daughter is very photogenic, the camera loves her.

Ok, here is the one in the window.
Which one do you like better??
1. With just eyes blue.

04-25-10PhotoShoot22.jpg

2. Front shot with eyes blue.

04-25-10PhotoShoot32.jpg

sorry to sound like a nitpick but i liked the front shot if it was the same pose. That one makes her seem cramped.

Me too. That's why I was using the other shot. Do you like it better with just the eyes blue and not the shirt?

I wish others would reply. I would like to hear more opinions. :confused:

For the most part, I like the photo's. However, due to the harsh sun, there are some photo's where the faces are "blown". You could benefit from buying a diffuser if you keep taking pictures at this particular time of day.

Would the 5 in 1 reflectors diffuser work? I do have that but didn't think of the diffusing one until last night. :(

Yes, if it has a diffuser. Locate it between the sun and the girls so you get a softer diffused light. Test it out.

Just curious.....:confused:.....what does it usually mean when 250 people look at your thread but only a few post? I have not been around here very long and have only posted a few times so far. I know that I look at a lot of threads with photos to see what CC they were given and try to learn from them. Am I not the only one who does that?

I darkened the window reflection a little. Is it less distracting now? Does it look right?

04-25-10PhotoShoot32-1.jpg

Just curious.....:confused:.....what does it usually mean when 250 people look at your thread but only a few post? I have not been around here very long and have only posted a few times so far. I know that I look at a lot of threads with photos to see what CC they were given and try to learn from them. Am I not the only one who does that?

It happens quite often. No worries. Best thing to do is to only post 5 pics at one time. It would be less "overwhelming". Also, perhaps look at other people's pics and try to C&C them as well.

Ya, I started with three and then got a little excited, lol. :oops:

I really like number 14 in the window, I think the shot is great. Maybe if the shirt was toned town a bit, its just too distracting for my taste. I would love to see it without the B+W and coloring. Your older daughter is very photogenic, the camera loves her.

Here is the original....

DSC_0062-1.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back