New shots,

RMThompson

the TPF moderators rock my world!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys. I did a session for a tshirt company and for the model's portfolio. I'd really like some feedback, real critiques here, but I know I couldn't post this in the critique forum.

DSC_0133.JPG

DSC_0144.JPG

DSC_0211.JPG

DSC_0255.JPG

DSC_0301.JPG

DSC_0338.JPG

603472625_87c9dbe525.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

DSC_0148.jpg

DSC_0170.jpg

DSC_0182.jpg

DSC_0209.jpg

DSC_0258.jpg

DSC_0362.jpg

MORE: http://www.rmtimages.com/Melanie/index.html

Lots of shots there but for me the ones that seem glare help me are the close ups. You could have cleaned up her face some and made the shots much better. Since she could do the same thing with make up it wouldn't really be cheating on the honesty of the image

ALL of the t-shirt shots have a distracting line crossing the background.

and there is some motion in some of the shots.

6 is a good idea, but i don't think it was executed very well, it looks ackward and forced.

in 10 she has a little double chin going on.

your bad at putting nsfw warnings up. stop posting stuff thats nsfw if you can't put up the warning!
nice softening effect on 10, although i would like to see it brightened up a bit around the shoulders etc.

you might also back her up from the background so it falls off to solid black.

nwedrmike.

You are not a Mod, don't tell me what to post and not to post. None of these shots show anything more than a little butt crack, and should be SFW.

Thanks for the crits.

Lots of shots there but for me the ones that seem glare help me are the close ups. You could have cleaned up her face some and made the shots much better. Since she could do the same thing with make up it wouldn't really be cheating on the honesty of the image

yeah your right. The company likes an almost amatuer, snapshottish feel to their images, and low makeup, but I shouldve smoothed some of the skin. Maybe I still will!

I think 11 is my favorite. I like the pose, and your model looks natural.

The only thing I might change is making a curves adjustment to separate her hair from the background. Thats just me though. I'm still very new to portraits, so take my edit with a grain of salt.

The only thing I did was use the threshold tool, and set the black point in curves. I'm not really very good at skin, so I decided not to mangle it further.

Keep up the good work.

DSC_0182copy.jpg

Really great shots!!! I always enjoy seeing more and more of your work.

its not safe for my work . . . and sorry to step on your toes. not fun to be sitting around with the family and pull that up. theres nothing wrong with polite warnings :)

I really like the shots for the T-shirt site, #13 is the only one I really really don't like... Its a little bright up top, her arms look huge, and the deoderant spots in her arm pits are very very unflatering... Overall nice work!

Most reactions

Back