What's new

New sigma 150-500

Joined
Mar 24, 2013
Messages
8,796
Reaction score
4,892
Location
Connecticut
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just picked up the sigma 150-500 and its not to bad for what it is.My only grip is the Tripod mount is a little in the way of the zoom but with the finger groves and all ,it gives good hand held support so it stays. Took some fast sample shots.

IMG_0805 by DarkShadow191145, on Flickr

IMG_0838 by DarkShadow191145, on FlickrIMG_0803 by DarkShadow191145, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
My wife seen it when I came home and said holy chit, thats ridiculously huge.I told here no this is a puppy dog in comparison to some much larger lenses and several ponds heavier. It does make my canon 60D look so little now and more like a canon ELPH.
 
When I had mine I would flip the tripod collar over so it was on top of the lens. Made it easy to carry around too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom