New Signature, do you like it?

Cool shots, very cute model! I think the logo is a bit hard to read, while I like that you stylized the font, it may make for difficult branding if your clients cant read it.

Thanks for sharing man, good images!

i prefer a simple signature

It's too busy and signatures I think should be easy to read. But if you absolutely love the font, "by" should not be on it's own line. I think trying "photography by" in a basic font like century gothic and your name on the second line in that fancy font would look nice...

I think simple and easy to read is the way to go! You should try some more and post them too! It took me for ever to pick my watermark! OR LOGO

I like it man. But put it only for your website. If I see a photo with this signature, I will probably type it wrong on the browser.

I still stand by what I originally said, but after looking at it a second time, you could get rid of 'Photography by' and just have you name and it would look better and not as busy, but still probably not the best font to use.

Thanks for the advices. Ill try to re-work it and see what i can do.
Like Everyone said. could be nice on certain type of pictures but not on everything.

Make your actual "signature" much smaller, simpler, and quicker to acquire and read. If you change this large signature to a "watermark", and scale the opacity back, it might work ok as a semi-transparent watermark and/or copyright notice, although you might still want to simplify the font and/or reduce the size somewhat. ;)

a bit distracting, and worse (for you) hard to read. I didnt spend too much time (till my patience ran out) but I couldnt make since of what your name even was.

Picture me as a future customer "Wow, sweet pics, i want them to do some for me! who is he..... aw hell i cant read it... oh well I guess Ill get joe blow instead"- a rash dramatization, yes but you get the idea. IMHO the easier to read the better

Most reactions

New Topics

Back