New Social Group - Into to your Dominant ABC's

Dominantly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Dominantly has created a new social group called "Intro to your Dominant ABC's", with the following description:

This will be the discussion area for the group that volunteers to put some of the TECHNICAL aspects of photography to the test.

I will be putting together something down the same road as Bitter Jeweler (although not as organized I would imagine), with the main difference being I will focus on the basics. There will be assignments, but rather then have you shoot something themed, you will be asked to shoot something that is based on technical requirements. Depth of Field, Aperture, Shutter, ISO, Lighting, Using Auto and Custom White Balance settings, Metering modes, ETC.

I figure we will start off basic to ensure we learn how to walk before we try and run.

Last edited:
:thumbup:
I didn't know it posted it out here! I was trying to be sneaky behind the scenes until I was ready to post about it :lol:

Welcome to PF,

Hello from Wallion, UK,

Love photography and love the pictures, I have been a guest here for some time and finally joined, I hope that's alright. It's been great to be with you all. This is a fantastic resource for techs in general. Even if those who visit do not fix emergency apparatus, I know there is a better understanding of how things work and of course the three Ds. DO's DONT's and DONTEVER's.

Wallion..!!

Umm, do you think this will be hard for me. Maybe I need to still work on my remembering to remove my lens cap first, this this? Bitters sounds way to hard for me.. this..??? But Bitter scares the cr@p out of me...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back