New to forum and some pics.

glenr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all,

I am new to this forum and would like to introduce myself.

My name is Glen Robinson and I have been into photography for about 3 months now. I has quickly become a real passion of mine and I like looking at other peoples photos as well.

Birds and wildlife are what I like to capture.

I thought you guys might like to see some of the wildlife around Perth, Western Australia.

So to start things off I will post a few.

Hope you enjoy.

Also can we CC in this forum?

Thanks

Glen
1109741430_auRwv-L.jpg

1109733785_8QN3F-L.jpg

1109736886_S6YbX-L.jpg

1112018875_jRuqM-L.jpg

1108564087_gGPPo-L.jpg

1108567382_CbrE5-L.jpg

Welcome Glen

Your images are all fine; the bright background sometimes makes the enjoyment difficult in some. The little bird is awesome

and those snake photos are really classic. Which snake is that? venomous?

Regards; all the best :)

Welcome Glen

Your images are all fine; the bright background sometimes makes the enjoyment difficult in some. The little bird is awesome

and those snake photos are really classic. Which snake is that? venomous?

Regards; all the best :)

Hi Frequency,

The snake pictures or of a Juvenile and an Adult Tiger Snake N. scutatus

It is extremely toxic and they are very common In the south west of Western Australia.

Thank you for your comments.

Regards

Glen

Beautiful images...you are off to a great start! Although I enjoy looking at all of the images, for me it really adds to the image when the photographer adds a brief description of the animal, especially when they aren't easily identifiable (ie the snake), just so we at least know what we are looking at, besides just a bird or a snake. Also, I always welcome and appreciate c/c on all of my images...that's how we improve!

Welcome to the forum, Comments above are good but I would also reduce the size of that huge watermark (proof image)

Great pictures! The watermark is a little much, sometimes obstructing objects in the pictures from being seen, especially #2.

Most reactions

Back