What's new

New to forum, wanted to share some pictures

Thanks again for the comments everyone, :)

And don't post links, put the links in the little image generator and post actual images.

I was going to do that, but when I did it the pictures came out HUGE! So I went with the links instead, LaFoto, if I use the fourth line of URL's will the pictures still be huge? Or does it shrink them? Anyways, thanks again for all the comments everyone!

~Britt~
 
Great shots. I think the squirrel is the best one. What lenses do you have for it?
 
I didn't have a lense on it, but it's a Canon S3IS digital camera, I was on the ground, and the squirrel was only a foot away! (we were Up North, and it's actually a chipmunk, so it came right up and I fed it a peanut!)

I did end up buying lenses for it, there's the LAH-DC20 lens adapter and hood set, and the tele-converter lens TC DC58B, but that was after we got home from Katrine.
 
B-Lynn, you are really good! You do have a great eye.

When in photobucket, resize your photos to forum size and then copy the IMG code and paste in your post. They won't be so big that way.

HTH
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom