What's new

New to Photography and looking for Critique (Motorsports Action)

bruuuuce

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 1, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
SE Missouri
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have recently (July) gotten the bug to shoot action shots of sports car and motorcycles. Before July I have never done any photography with more than an Iphone or a point and shoot so I am green as they come. I would like to post a few of my recent photos and ask and see what I can do better to make my shots better.

Thank you in advance.

Photos were taken with a Nikon D7000 with the Sigma 50-500 Lense.
 

Attachments

  • $CRV_8066.webp
    $CRV_8066.webp
    386.1 KB · Views: 113
  • $CRV_8128.webp
    $CRV_8128.webp
    364.2 KB · Views: 120
  • $CRV_8136.webp
    $CRV_8136.webp
    270.5 KB · Views: 113
  • $CRV_8202.webp
    $CRV_8202.webp
    348.2 KB · Views: 110
  • $CRV_8313.webp
    $CRV_8313.webp
    542.7 KB · Views: 114

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom