New to photography, bought Fuji X-E3

Lord Commander

Servant of the light
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Greetings friends! I'm a 21 year old lad from Sweden who has decided to step up his photography game. I find myself taking a lot of pictures of my knives and such, uploading them to forums. But I no longer find any desire in buying things I take pictures of, so instead I'm buying things to take pictures with! After drooling over some photos from a friend in Poland I decided to take a leap of faith and buy this setup:

Fujifilm X-E3 with the XF23mm f/2 R lens as a kit. And for closeups and portraits I added the fujinon XF 56mm f/1,2 R lens.

Here is one of his many photos that inspired me, taken with the same lens but with the Fujifilm X-T2

I hope to learn lots of great stuff here and also to participate in challenges and such, I think those are a great idea to keep people creative and also to practice their photography! Thanks for having me!

Good photo. Is that a high-powered air rifle? Looks very high-tech! I gave you your very first TPF "Like". Welcome to the forum.

Thank you! And yes, that's a high power PCP airgun. It's the Edgun matador R5 in .30 Cal

Good photo. Is that a high-powered air rifle? Looks very high-tech! I gave you your very first TPF "Like". Welcome to the forum.
And I gave Derrel his very 'latest' like. Welcome!

Most reactions

Back