What's new

New to photography

iwantavw89

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey so ive been to this site before, but always just lurked. but now i finally bought a nikon d3000 and couldn't be anymore happier. these are a few photos that i shot over the weekend

newcamerapics006.jpg


newcamerapics011.jpg


newcamerapics012.jpg
 
I like #1. The details in the flower are pretty good. Like the contrast between the flower and the weathered wood. The other 2 don't really do anything for me though.
 
I like the flower picture, but all of them are a little flat. Making some adjustments in Photoshop with the Contrast and Levels layers will really make them pop.

Have Fun,
Jeff
 
I like the basketball picture but i would have composed it in a way to have the entire thing in the picture and possible waiting for a little darker (Reder?) light
 
These look good. Great start!
 
Thanks guys! once i figure out what I'm doing I will post some more.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom