RauschPhotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_2926.jpg
IMG_4416.jpg
IMG_0060.jpg
The first two pictures were taken with the Canon Powershot S3IS, while the last was taken with the Canon Rebel xTi with 28-90mm lens.

Feel free to post feedback!!!

the focus is #1 is good, but its wayy blown out, #2 is cool but has some flare in it. and for flowers, you usually wanna get up closer to the one flower you're focusing on

Finally someone new who doesn't post crap pictures.

Beautiful, all of them

Thanks!

I'm not really a fan of the flare in pic #2, either. They're all raw images, so without editing, I'd say they turned out decent :p

1 - Like it a lot except for the detail being totally blown out of the white.

2 - Needs to be sharper.

3 - Maybe try a crop so that the in-focus flower is in the lower right corner???

TF

Thanks for the feedback guys!!!

Regarding picture #2, how do you suggest I correct the blow out caused by the white? I guess I never even really noticed it. :\

Thanks for the feedback guys!!!

Regarding picture #2, how do you suggest I correct the blow out caused by the white? I guess I never even really noticed it. :\

I assume you mean #1, the cat. Unless you have a much better file than the one posted, I don't think you can. The camera sensor was overloaded and simply recorded pure white for the whole area. - TF

I don't mind the blown out white in the cat photo at all. I think it helps emphasize the other colors and shapes. What I don't like is all the brown couch or whatever furniture. Crop this one to a pano format (I'd get rid of most of the blurred brown foreground), and next time fill the frame with more cat and less couch.

That's an idea! I thought the tan actually went well with the picture, because it matches the tan spot on her face. I'll have to do some editing and see if I like it ;)

I love the pics! the third one is great to me but as said before in #1 the white does take out the detail and i dont know about the 2nd its not my style but i still like it good job!

these look great. cant wait to see more!

I really like #1. Might crop out some of the couch, but I do like how the color of it matches the color on the cat, so would definitely keep some of it in.

I like #3 too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back