New to the DSLR game

impotent kite

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey, glad to be on the forum. I just got my DSLR for Christmas so I decided to try to find a place to get some of my editing questions answered. This appears to be that place. I've been shooting film through my Rebel 2000 for about a year and a half now so I've got a decent(ish) start on a lot of the basics but I'm struggeling with some of the digital editing stuff. I'm looking forward to being around and hopefully getting some great advice from all the long time vets here. Here's a few pictures that I haven't really touched as far as editing. The third picture was just made black and white and the exposure was adjusted a little. That's about it.

039.jpg

178.jpg

035.jpg

Oh, I almost forgot, the reason i signed up instead of continuing to creep like I've been doing is that I've started shooting RAW and can't get my photoshop to open the files. I AM using CS2 though, will CS2 open RAW files or am I going to have to update? Thanks a bunch.

Dont know about your CS2 question, but welcome to the forum! :cheers:

Nobody knows? Then again, this would probably be answered more quickly in a different section of the forum.. At least some feedback on the pictures? :)

Love your location on the first shot.

Second shot is fuzzy, crank up the shutter speed.

The black and white is pretty well exposed and has a nice amount of contrast in the frame. You had even framed it pretty well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back