What's new

New to the forums - here are a couple shots!

catchlight

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
18
Reaction score
2
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey y'all. Posted in the introductions, but I thought I'd put up some photos in the beginner forums. I didn't do anything to them as I m pretty new to digital photography/editing.

$DSC_0536-sm.webp$bella-sm.webp

I wish the one with branches had the pink of the other:
$DSC_0460-sm.webp$DSC_0480-sm.webp

Thought this was kinda fun:
$DSC_0584-sm.webp

I'm sure I'll be coming here with lots of questions! I'm going to be focusing on headshots.

Thanks!
 
Thank you for sharing.

Unfortunately, the Photography Beginner's Forum description notes: The Beginner's forum is for asking basic technical photographic questions about things like shutter speed, aperture, ISO, white balance, metering modes, focusing modes.

Which is why your photos are now in the General Gallery forum in the Photo Galleries section of TPF.

You'll find some helpful links in this thread - http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...-forum/267492-info-those-new-photography.html
 
I really like the first and second one. You have a good eye for composition.
 
Thanks, Kathy!

And thanks, KmH. I figured it would be moved after a closer look at the beginner forum. Sorry - I'll be more careful next time! :]
 
Welcome :D
i really like image #4; with those hanging branches and the crescent; just desired if the sky and clouds in #3 were in #4 :D
Others are all good :D
 
i really like image #4; with those hanging branches and the crescent; just desired if the sky and clouds in #3 were in #4 :D

I feel the same way! Also, couldn't figure out how to get both branches and moon in focus. I realize that's a large dof, but it should be possible right? I couldn't figure out the settings, or perhaps my lens isn't capable. Or maybe it's just not possible, haha. I'll have to do a little research.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom