New to these forums {Sarah Ashley Photography}

sarahashleyphotos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello my name is Sarah. I'm a 20 year old photography major. I am from VA. I have a lot of experience with photography. I have worked with pros Keith Cephus and Helen Jones. I am currently taking Advanced Photography and Studio Lighting in college. I get paid to photograph my old high schools prom every year. I would like to get into big event, weddings, and portrait photography when I go pro. I use a Canon 40D for now. My next camera will be the 5D. My new favorite toys are the lensbaby and pinhole pancake right now =) I like filters and special effects lenses because I hate photoshop. Film photography is a hobby and I mostly work with medium format film. I dont develop my photos anymore though because I dont have access to a darkroom anymore. Well I hope I enjoy this forum and learn more about photography from it.

Some of my more recent work:
3289056243_b5a35ebc96.jpg

3282876639_0447547304.jpg

3265325072_10aef6c257.jpg

3244126075_81f524f176.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.. I like your pictures. I wish I knew half of what you know. I am just learning. I look foreward to you giving me advice in the future!

James

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.. I like your pictures. I wish I knew half of what you know. I am just learning. I look foreward to you giving me advice in the future!

James

Of corse. If you have any questions about photography or would just like to chat about it just ask me. I'll do my best to answer photography related questions but if I dont know an answer I could ask my professors or email Keith. I like talking about photography =)

Sartah, welcome to TPF, you are a great addition.

Great shots. Certainly look nothing like the drab Virginia I used to know!

Most reactions

Back