New to this forum - some scenic pics - please comment

Caradb7

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
fr2.jpg

DSC_02901.jpg

1st one is my engagement ring I placed in a rose and the 2nd picture is in Niantic, CT

The first one is VERY clever, I like it ! The second one slants to much, maybe try straighting the horizon.

the second one is really crooked, and the water is blown out. Ehhh.. not a huge fan.

Peano, What editing program do you use? I am just beginning so I actually use picnik.com haha cause it's really cheap lol

yeah I was looking to purchase photoshop and it's def like $1000 :( I want to get photoshop elements though....only $100. I love the selective coloring option but picnik def doesn't have that option. It's good for basic editing. I have a few shoots coming up. I have an engagement shoot, childrens portraits, my friend wants to make a sexy calendar for her husband and some baby shoots too. I am really excited but want more options....:-/

yeah I was looking to purchase photoshop and it's def like $1000 :( I want to get photoshop elements though....only $100. I love the selective coloring option but picnik def doesn't have that option. It's good for basic editing. I have a few shoots coming up. I have an engagement shoot, childrens portraits, my friend wants to make a sexy calendar for her husband and some baby shoots too. I am really excited but want more options....:-/

Learn to work with layers and masks. If you aren't doing that, you're just skimming the surface of Photoshop.

well I really don't even know how to do that lol. I JUST started and am completely new with editing and photography in general. I want to go to photography school but just don't have the money

There are 2 here that are used and only $65.00: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-65045174-Photoshop-Elements-8/dp/B002ID8R3Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=software&qid=1277230556&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Adobe Photoshop Elements 8: Software[/ame]

Photoshop CS5 $660.99 [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-65048332-Photoshop-CS5/dp/B003B32B2I/ref=sr_1_3?s=software&ie=UTF8&qid=1277230661&sr=1-3"]Amazon.com: Adobe Photoshop CS5: Software[/ame]

Photoshop CS5 Extended, Student and Teacher Edition $199 (retail $999): [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Photoshop-Extended-Student-Teacher/dp/B003D8XEJA/ref=sr_1_5?s=software&ie=UTF8&qid=1277230661&sr=1-5"]Amazon.com: Adobe Photoshop Extended CS5 Student & Teacher Edition: Software[/ame]

awesome thanks a lot!!!! I am definitely going to have to get one of those ASAP!

Most reactions

Back