ronlane What's next? Joined Aug 3, 2012 Messages 10,224 Reaction score 4,962 Location Mustang Oklahoma Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 14, 2013 #2 Welcome to the site. I like the idea, but I feel like I am falling to the right. (feels like it needs straightening.)
Welcome to the site. I like the idea, but I feel like I am falling to the right. (feels like it needs straightening.)
knicholson1123 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 14, 2013 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Jun 14, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 ronlane said: Welcome to the site. I like the idea, but I feel like I am falling to the right. (feels like it needs straightening.) Click to expand... Hey thank you and yeah I know what you mean, I'll straighten it out
ronlane said: Welcome to the site. I like the idea, but I feel like I am falling to the right. (feels like it needs straightening.) Click to expand... Hey thank you and yeah I know what you mean, I'll straighten it out
DarkShadow Birdographer Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 8,796 Reaction score 4,892 Location Connecticut Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 14, 2013 #4 What are those prints from T-Rex.