New to this.

ASCSurveyor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I guess I'm supposed to post here first, so here goes.

Name's Mike. I've been enjoying photography for years and have only recently starting getting into it as a serious hobby.

I started with a Minotla QTSi Maxxum about 7 years ago. But as a student in college, didn't have the financial freedom or time to persue photography any further than snapping off a few shots now and then.

A couple years ago, I purchased a Canon Powershot A520, which was perfect for me to take along on motorcycle rides, which is my other passion. However I quickly felt like I was being held back by its lack of zoom and other features. However I still use the camera and highly recommend it as a great all-around digital camera.

About 3 months ago, I purchased a Canon EOS Rebel XTi, and I couldn't be happier. This camera does everything I want it too, and more. I'm still learning everything about it, and since I've never been trained as a photographer, I'm sure I'm missing alot of things. But, I learn by doing, and I'm trying to be disciplined enough to try new things and try something I've never tried before.

Well, I guess that's it. I'll be posting up lots of questions, so I hope you guys don't mind.

Welcome aboard Mike.

yeah, welcome. kick back relax and errrr...post. post pictures when ever possible.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back