NEW TO TPF? START HERE! How to upload and post photos

First of all I linked a picture late last night and when it posted there was only a link, no picture. Did I do something wrong?

Secondly, is there a way to view all your posts in one place? I am not only new to TPF, but new to forums in general. Thanks for all your help!

I have alot of pics I would like to share for critisizm............is there a limit? I have my own server for posting, I just didn't want to violate a guideline.

Anyone?

TIA

Darren

Just a Noob Question ,,,what would you say was a long enough to leave the picture in place as ive only got 30 meg of space ...

plates.jpg

Most threads get buried in a few days...so keeping an image longer than a week is often...not very useful. However, a lot of people do browse the old thread to see the photos.

Why not just sign up for a free photo hosting account at some place like Photobucket.com?

goldensea80 said:
I am now using Imagesh for uploading photos and create my albums. It's quite simple and fast.

Tried this but it took a while to work out what link would work to post in this forum.
Had to delete either end of the link to get image to show.

Upload very fast.

i used to use SharpUploader to upload pictures for sending in forums and ect and it was so easy and i thought i would share pictures in here as well but i have loads of pictures anyhow
this is how the uploader looks like:

and now this uploader does not work...i dont know why..
this sharpuploder uploaded LOADS of pictures in the same time and gave u the links everyone of them and u just copy and paste the links and shared u didnt had to copy and past every single link...its sooo hard to do that when u have loads of pictures anyhow..
i wonder do any of u knows if there is a same uploader that does that??
like this one???
that u dont have to copy and past every link...
i would be thankful if someone knew..cause ex photobucket or tinypic or imageshack is soo hard to use when u have like 100 pictures to upload...
thanksss for reponds...
regards...LINDA

I must be dumb as well. I tried to post a photo into the galleries from Image Shack but got this message

THE FLASH, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

Any suggestions 'cos I am not that computer literate

Kelly, that link works all right for me, too.
Does it work for you to upload individual photos from that link to one of our galleries then? It should ...

com.casero.abode.media.image.PhotoController

My first go at submitting a pic on the forum

alright i'm an idiot. where is the blue insert image icon?

Well Hello,

I am new here. I love taking pictures and stuff and I do mostly random shots of whatever catches my eye. But seeing this now written down I think thats why most people are photographers lol. Anyways I own an ok camera its a kodak easy share z650. THe best model out there but was affordable enough for me to be able to do what I enjoy doing. Anyways I will be posting some pictures here very shortly.

Thank you

Most reactions

New Topics

Back