What's new

New Toy C&C welcomed.

mrredline05

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 14, 2009
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Location
Hampton, VA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just acquried a new toy the other day. Its a Springfield XD-40. C&C welcomed on the picture.
DSC05191.jpg
 
I dont know what to say, I guess if you were using the picture for a ebay add it would be good.
 
why not shoot it on a piece of velvet cloth? i dunno but i think it would look interesting
 
Honestly I think the image would be better composed if you shot without the mags.I like the "catch" light on the barrel that's cool.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom