What's new

new toys, new toys.

Pallycow

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
520
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got my lens and my grip in today. xmas in Feb. lol


8447483091_df2a109f9a_c.jpg





8448571332_32d38c5951_c.jpg





8447481439_497a779f29_c.jpg





8447480775_3e3f995081_c.jpg





8448569102_8e13785c88_c.jpg
 
I've been debating about getting that lens or not. Care to share some shots from it eventually?
 
That shop looks nice, I will have to stop by at some point. Even though I don't see much black and yellow...
 
I've been debating about getting that lens or not. Care to share some shots from it eventually?


I'll be having some up before long. I borrowed the same lens this weekend for my shoot...and used it quite a bit. I'll post some tonight...some I can't post 'cause they were from a client shoot. Played with angles and perspective. I want to get out and do some city shots (as much city as Bangor has anyway) and some landscapes.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom