New Watermark c+c

I looked at your exif on the photo you posted in your OP.
I noticed you haven't bothered to set up your system to include your copyright information with the standard exif data.
Probably just as useless in the scheme of things, but I prefer to do that over any logo or watermark.

I noticed you haven't bothered to set up your system to include your copyright information with the standard exif data.
Probably just as useless in the scheme of things, but I prefer to do that over any logo or watermark.
How do you do this? I have a MBP and use PS3 for editing....or is it done through the camera settings?

How do you do this? I have a MBP and use PS3 for editing....or is it done through the camera settings?
You can right click the file, choose properties and then add it into the appropriate field. If you have Adobe bridge, you can set it up to automatically add it to all photos when downloaded from the card or camera.

If you have the software for you camera, there should be a place to put it on your camera so it will always embed your name.

As stated, any software that pulls photos from your camera/memory card can add lots of info.
I use Transfer NX2 mostly (Nikon) and Photo Mechanic, but I'm sure your Canon transfer utility or CS# will do this as folks said above.
You can automatically tag photos as well and rename them, etc.
There's a lot of functionality out there to help organize 1000's of photos.

Man....(Sigh) I have seen others doing the whole logo thing and it seemed cool so I wanted to try it. I guess I'm just a douche bag. I will probably scrap the whole idea now that everyone hates it. Oh well. Moving on! :er:

Man....(Sigh) I have seen others doing the whole logo thing and it seemed cool so I wanted to try it. I guess I'm just a douche bag. I will probably scrap the whole idea now that everyone hates it. Oh well. Moving on! :er:

I didn't read this thread at all...

Why?

Because I already know how it went...

"How do you like my watermark?"

"WATERMARKS SUCK! THEY'RE WORTHLESS AND USELESS AND F*** EM!"

"I think watermarks are good!"

"THEY'RE HORRIBLE!"

"They're at least SOME kind of protection"

"THEY'RE EVIL"

"I've had my photos stolen before so it's not like I'm doing for ****s and giggles."

"NO ONE WANTS TO STEAL YOUR SH*TTY AMATEUR PHOTOS!"

"I think it looks pretty"

"I CAN'T C&C THIS PICTURE BECAUSE IT HAS A WATERMARK! IT'S SO DISTRAAAAAACTIIIIIIIING".

"I like my watermark in colors because it's SUPER pretty that way! It's a work of ART!"

A headache in a basket is what this thread is... and I know that without even having read it. :lol:

THAT being said.............

I'm a douche bag too. :biggrin: :sexywink:

Haven't read the whole thread but;

If you want recognition/cred for your images on the interwebz wouldn't it be better with a home-page-url in the bottom corner? like: halestorm.com
It's not that i dislike the H/S logo its just that it won't help you achieve your goals.

How about you do whatever the heck you want, and not ask what people think of it? :roll:

I didn't read this thread at all...

Why?

Because I already know how it went...

"How do you like my watermark?"

"WATERMARKS SUCK! THEY'RE WORTHLESS AND USELESS AND F*** EM!"

"I think watermarks are good!"

"THEY'RE HORRIBLE!"

"They're at least SOME kind of protection"

"THEY'RE EVIL"

"I've had my photos stolen before so it's not like I'm doing for ****s and giggles."

"NO ONE WANTS TO STEAL YOUR SH*TTY AMATEUR PHOTOS!"

"I think it looks pretty"

"I CAN'T C&C THIS PICTURE BECAUSE IT HAS A WATERMARK! IT'S SO DISTRAAAAAACTIIIIIIIING".

"I like my watermark in colors because it's SUPER pretty that way! It's a work of ART!"

A headache in a basket is what this thread is... and I know that without even having read it. :lol:

THAT being said.............

I'm a douche bag too. :biggrin: :sexywink:

Umm....wow that was awesome! :thumbup:

Just realize that everyone here is simply giving their opinion. Personally, I don't like signatures/watermarks/logos. That's my opinion. There are others who like those types of things. In the end, your photos are just that...your photos. If you like the logo on there, then by all means, put it on there, and wear it proudly. Don't do something just because a bunch of people don't like it. Don't do something only because you don't want to do it.

Most reactions

Back