New Website; New Brand. Critique?

Destin do you see the error in the screen print I posted? everyone seems to be focusing on your prices, but that's not why I've shared the image :1219:

I do! I appreciate it, but the site will likely be taken down soon as it really doesn’t have a purpose or audience like I had planned. I don’t have the time to keep up a blog and drive traffic to it.
ah right no worries! :D

I can understand the desire to "showcase" your work. All of us spend considerable sums of money on equipment and invest heavily in time to capture a shot only to have it sit in a computer file. However, I found building and maintaining a website was taking away from my photography experience. Not being negative but what you plan sounds like a lot of work for minimal gain, and steals time from your photography pursuits. Is the enjoyment gained equal to the enjoyment you get from photography?

I plan on making a portfolio using the adobe portfolio feature you get with a creative cloud sub. Currently watching youtubes on how to build it and best way (size wise) to display the photographs. Apparently the only e-commerce that integrates into tho is Tictail.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back