What's new

New Work

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
12,983
Reaction score
5,003
Location
Cleveland, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
.




8132646555_d289a242b5_o.jpg






.
 
Honestly, I'm not sure if I should be taking you seriously on this one.

You did capture my attention, I stared at it for a couple of minutes trying to figure out your intentions. Then I realized I did exactly what you had intended and that was to make people think, wonder as to what the purpose of this image is.

Or did you just paint your wall?
 
Welcome home, Friend!! I hope you had a great trip!! It sure seemed like you had a great time...lol
 
unpopular has hacked bitter's account!

ha, j/k.

good to see you back.
 
I LOL'd. Good to see you back.
 
...and at last (after commenting on those numbers ) :thumbsup:
 
Nice to see you! I like it.... Upside down ...
 
Just the BEST "NEW" I have ever seen!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom