P Bailey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
beach001.jpg

beach007.jpg

beach003.jpg

beach038.jpg

beach027.jpg

i love the first one, how you captured the people as sillhouettes (spelling?). i also like how the waves have a soft feel to them at the top.
all of the pictures are very nice though, great work.

I only get to see the first three of your photos, photobucket is extremely slow this morning (morning where I am), I couldn't even get to the remaining two through the properties :(...

I like the second and third a lot better than the first, for the simple fact that the horizon is put at a better place in those two.

It must have been quite windy there yesterday, right? It's nice to see the sand drift and flow.

Now that I've posted my first reply, a fourth photo is showing (I had thought there were five all in all, for at first I saw three and two red x's, but the page says "finished", hmph...) which is quite nice, only is the horizon slanting a little, isn't it? (In No.3, too? I'm now not so sure any longer....)

These were taken in Ogunquit, Maine. The wind speed must have been 40 mph at times. It was blowing out to sea and taking the tops of the waves with it.

I really like that second shot, the colors make a nice contrast to the overall color of the shot.

Nicely done! :)

heheh after seeing the first 2 shots I thought you was at my seaside :) in Poland :) but then I saw the guy with the board :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back