abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A child's worst nightmare!!!!

Missing ...

Has anyone seen these clowns???

Last seen piled into a small clown car, possibly a brightly colored Volkswagen, Fiat or Renault heading from the ~Big Top~ west into the sunset!

clown_car_33.jpg
fiat%20500.jpg

Ring Master of this surly troupe has not been identified!!!

(I just realized I mis-spelled tragedy--Danm, I'm not a drinker am I?)

If you edit the post quickly afrter posting (and I mean quickly) you can fix a title but I think time has expired on you on this one.

Anywho I was expecting a IRL tragedy.

That said I got one, My GF's stepfather works at a gas station and one of his co workers was airlifted for serious burns after a propane accident at work at 7:15 EST on new years eve. :(

Anyway, back to the clowns....

Between clowns and mimes I dont know which annoy me the most. I hit a mime once. He kept getting in my face after I told him to clear out but, he insisted on blocking me everytime I tried to move. My friend knew what was coming becaus he knew I was getting pissed, he even warned the guy. That is what a smart@ass gets.

And you know that is the only time I have ever hit anyone that didnt strike first.

Between clowns and mimes I dont know which annoy me the most. I hit a mime once. He kept getting in my face after I told him to clear out but, he insisted on blocking me everytime I tried to move. My friend knew what was coming becaus he knew I was getting pissed, he even warned the guy. That is what a smart@ass gets.
Makes me want to punch a mime. I was going to but I was only 11 lol. And now I don't see them too often

Last edited:
I didn't like clowns as a kid, but my mom used to buy clowns from Mexico and hang them in my room:er: I still don't like clowns even now.

that's kinda sick. Dead Mexican clowns hanging in your room?

Missing ...

Has anyone seen these clowns???

Last seen piled into a small clown car, possibly a brightly colored Volkswagen, Fiat or Renault heading from the ~Big Top~ west into the sunset!

clown_car_33.jpg

Ring Master of this surly troupe has not been identified!!!
Abraxas, what are you doing with a photo like that??? (Or is that you in the shot??!! :shock: )
clown.gif
hose.gif

<====OK, fixed my mug shot, hopefully won't scare children no more...

Most reactions

Back