JAntonio777 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 24, 2010 Messages 30 Reaction score 0 Location Seoul, South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 5, 2011 #1 In Seattle the fireworks were amazing, I hope you like them.
Undo TPF Noob! Joined Jan 2, 2011 Messages 186 Reaction score 0 Location Twin Cities Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 5, 2011 #2 Wow, great shots! Seattle is always great about putting on a good fireworks show.
M mike3767 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 2, 2010 Messages 124 Reaction score 0 Location Nebraska Jan 5, 2011 #3 You are my enemy! Great shots, how many times have you shot fireworks? Very impressive. Before I had a camera, I'd say I could easily do this. But now that I have a good camera, I find them impossible to catch! I guess I could always say, next year.
You are my enemy! Great shots, how many times have you shot fireworks? Very impressive. Before I had a camera, I'd say I could easily do this. But now that I have a good camera, I find them impossible to catch! I guess I could always say, next year.
JAntonio777 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 24, 2010 Messages 30 Reaction score 0 Location Seoul, South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 5, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 This is the 3rd time I shoot fireworks, and the first I had time to prepare, just been reading tutorials.
This is the 3rd time I shoot fireworks, and the first I had time to prepare, just been reading tutorials.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 6, 2011 #5 Master's work Regards
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 6, 2011 Moderator 🛠️ #6 I say, shutter speed was too short in the first two. It get's better towards the fourth, though.