What's new

New Yolk, New Yolk

ndroo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 18, 2005
Messages
130
Reaction score
2
Location
Singapore
New%20Yolk%201.jpg
New%20Yolk%202.jpg

New%20Yolk%203.jpg
New%20Yolk%204.jpg
 
Impressive full series of color photographies. I like very much. Greetings.

Impresionante serie de fotografías llenas de color. Me gustan muchísimo. Saludos.
 
If people put up photos of this kind and quality HERE and NOW, while the Challenge of the Month on Colours is going on, I do wonder what they hand in for that!?!?!?!?!?
 
Thanks, everyone :)

LaFoto said:
If people put up photos of this kind and quality HERE and NOW, while the Challenge of the Month on Colours is going on, I do wonder what they hand in for that!?!?!?!?!?

LaFoto ... I did submit another pic earlier for the color theme. Hehe. ... guess we can only submit one photo per contest though

Thanks :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom