J JeremyEnda TPF Noob! Joined Mar 3, 2008 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 3, 2008 #1 both are very red, i took them in a rush
Spidy TPF Noob! Joined Jan 27, 2008 Messages 309 Reaction score 0 Location Southern Minnesota Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 3, 2008 #2 I wish these were bigger. But from what I can tell in the smaller shots, they look very nice. What did you do in PP?
I wish these were bigger. But from what I can tell in the smaller shots, they look very nice. What did you do in PP?
J JeremyEnda TPF Noob! Joined Mar 3, 2008 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 3, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 pp?
Spidy TPF Noob! Joined Jan 27, 2008 Messages 309 Reaction score 0 Location Southern Minnesota Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 3, 2008 #4 Did you process these at all in Photoshop? I'm wondering why they are so orange.
J JeremyEnda TPF Noob! Joined Mar 3, 2008 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 3, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 no this is how they came out
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Mar 4, 2008 #6 i kinda like the coloring, great shots!