What's new

New York Candid extravaganza -- part 6

chakalakasp

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 6, 2006
Messages
170
Reaction score
6
Part 6, here we go. :) Seems like all I shot when I was there -- NYC is a GREAT place to watch people.

1. Father & Son


2. Biker


3. Phone Woman


4. Shopper


5. Couple
 
Very nice series! The shopper didn't seem extremely pleased with you...
 
Very nice series. 1 and 2 are awesome. I love the focus on both 1 and 2.
 
you have a great set there

I can totally see the last one as being an add for a digital camera. nice job
 
#5 definately looks like an ad for a digital camera. Good stuff.
 
Displeased with seeing how you took her pic or not - the one of the shopper is cool. A pity that this cyclist "falls out of" your frame, but so what in all this series on candid portraits. People who take a photo themselves or take an instant look at it afterwards on their cameras always are some good "prey", aren't they? Mostly so with the little digical cameras that they no longer put right in front of their eye...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom