What's new

New York City

Roy Hubbard

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 31, 2009
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Location
Poconos
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I thought I'd make my first contribution with some photos of the city I call home. Any critiques or suggestions are more than welcome, hope you enjoy!

1.
551650293_kUfwQ-M.jpg


2.
551650447_oq7FA-M.jpg


3.
551650614_46vqd-M.jpg


4.
551650783_u3RM9-M.jpg


5.
551650856_daccc-M.jpg
 
Hey Roy, welcome to the forum. I'm digging whatever post-processing you did to these. I like the first one the best.
 
Welcome to the community!

Great shots too, love the crispness of the city images.
Your last image somewhat looks like you photoshopped in someone afterwards hehe.
 
Love the first and third shot the most. shows how tight everything is to each other and how big the city really is.
 
I like #3... very compelling shot. Makes me feel like superman.
 
Thanks, everyone, for the welcome :)

I'm glad you like the photos
 
Welcome Roy, and nice shots of my former city. It looks like Photomatix at work. Am I wrong?
 
Arizona is a place I'd love to get some shots in. These are all single exposures, nothing more going on than some color correction, contrast adjustments, and high pass.
 
I suspect the high pass was what gave me that impression. Again, nice work.
 
Thanks, glad you liked them.
 
I was fascinated by #4, the angle you shot from and the sign colors draw my eye to the center and make me feel like I'm about to be sucked into the fountain. Nice work and welcome to TPF.
 
#4 to me has all the elements of a great shot. Color light movement great composition. I woulda like to see a verticle of that one I think.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom