What's new

New York Impressions (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Rooftops and the typical water receptacles (which fascinated me to no end):

1.
140165778.jpg


2.
140165772.jpg


3.
140165797.jpg


4.
140165789.jpg


5.
140165809.jpg
 
Excellent series Corinna. Very cool. Lookin forward to the rest of your pics.:thumbup: :thumbup:
 
great shots corinna, the 4th one is my fav here.... looks like you got some good light :thumbup:
 
More wonderful building shots :D
I like #4 also, but I'm intrigued with all the different lines and angles of #2.
 
awesome series LaFoto, we don't have those "receptacles" out west, they are fascinating to me too, you captured them well here... :thumbup: #2 is my favorite, but they are all good
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
Thank you so much for your awesome replies, gives me warm glows all over to hear that someone likes my photos. I think I am getting curious with some here as to what they might look like enlarged ...

And of these my personal favourite is the last, which is my wallpaper for the time being, since I interpret it so as if the water receptacle and the Empire State Building in the background were competing as to who is highest ... which only could work with the 300mm-lens and the perspective I had while in Chinatown with the Empire State Building some (rough guess here) 5 kms (?)/3 miles (?) away!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom