What's new

New York, New York, Las Vegas

Takeda

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 22, 2013
Messages
241
Reaction score
46
Location
Durham, NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i-FN3Xp9v-X3.jpg
 
I like the concept, I just wish the top of the building wasn't cut off and the buildings were straight. It looks tilted to our right.
 
I like the concept, I just wish the top of the building wasn't cut off and the buildings were straight. It looks tilted to our right.

Thanks for your critique. The red light is the top of the building, but you might be right about the buildings being tilted.
 
Yes, it needs just a little bit of room so that we know​ it's the top of the building.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom