New York Skyline

tomlindsay101

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I know its a pretty generic subject but here is a few shots from last night on the New York promenade

1380179515_3bcd508396_b.jpg

1381070520_346b6c9c12_b.jpg

1380171033_95544a516f_b.jpg

1381080890_342ec011ec_b.jpg

1380176089_909cdd1768_b.jpg

Very nicely done. The third one is a bit soft in the background (unless you meant for the port authority buildings to be your main focus point). My favourite would be the 4th one, really nice window detail grabs your eyes. I like the blinking lights of the plane in your first one zooming across your scene with the long exposure and the gradation of the sky.

Welcome on board, keep posting.

These are really nice shots! I think the first one would be my favorite if you could clone out the lights from the plane that flew by. :) That deep blue is just awesome though.

I am loving #1! Its rare to see a NYC skyline with more emphasis on the sky. Well done :)

I think my favorite is the one of the bridge. I've only been to New York City once but it's amazing to see the skyline at night for the first time. Very well done!

Your first shot is the best of your set of wonderful photos!

Definitely thank you for sharing!

I like the blinking lights of the plane in your first one zooming across your scene with the long exposure and the gradation of the sky.

I was trying figure out what that was.

You took these from Brooklyn right? I've always wanted to take the subway into Brooklyn to get shots of Manhattan but I'm not too familiar with that part of the city.

Nice shots... good choice of lighting for the shots.

You took these from Brooklyn right? I've always wanted to take the subway into Brooklyn to get shots of Manhattan but I'm not too familiar with that part of the city.

You should come over, Brooklyn Heights is one of the prettiest areas in all of New York, this was shot from the promenade. very easy to get to on the 1 or the 6

These are some beautiful pics. Is that a spec of dust in the top right of #1 and #4?

LOVE the first one.

Nice work. Brooklyn Promenade is my favorite spot. I don't care that these are 'generic'. Just can't get enough of that place.
I like #2 the best, because it's hard to get that part of the pier in the frame. Again, nice job!

pascal

Most reactions

Back