What's new

New Zealand pics - the other stuff -

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 4, 2005
Messages
4,267
Reaction score
23
Location
Hoorn, The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is some random stuff i shot on my trip:
#1
NieuwZeeland001.jpg

#2
NieuwZeeland043.jpg

#3
NieuwZeeland047.jpg

#4
NieuwZeeland128.jpg

#5
NieuwZeeland159.jpg

#6
NieuwZeeland178.jpg

#7
NieuwZeeland189.jpg

#8
NieuwZeeland240.jpg


You can see more pics here: www.daanschouwe.nl/Nieuw Zeeland/Index

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan
 
thanks :)
accept that isnt an air-to-air shot. I was standing on a boat and the plane was doing a fly-by :)
 
I think he's talking about #4, nice shots here too.
 
4, 6 and 7 are stunners
 
thanks guys, really appriciate it :)
Peniole: im also talking about #4. He was flying really low, so i could get a good shot if it. Cropped out a bit of mountain and now it seems like i took it in mid-air :)
 
You took some really great photos. I really like the one with the white airplane!
 
Wow. Amazing shots! I love the first one.
 
If by random you mean awesome, then by all means these are random.
 
Excellent stuff Daan. Tough to pick a fave.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom