What's new

Newb Garden bird pics......please C&C

Jez

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 10, 2010
Messages
33
Reaction score
45
Location
UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$pig.webp

$feeder.webp

$bod.webp
 
They're all a bit overexposed and subjects are all dead center. Looks like a job for!.... "Rule of Thirds." Check it out. ISO is at 400 for all 3 shots too. Bring it down a tad it should help. Especially since its about 10:00am if your time is set right.
 
First off, I'd like to see a larger size. I'm lazy and I don't like clicking thumbnails. ;) The photos look a bit soft and for my tastes, I prefer not seeing man-made things (feeders)....but that's just me. I'm more of a 'bird on a stick' person. :)
 
Thanx for looking.......

Comments taken onboard.......will try harder;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom