newbie 1st post of misc. photos

treehuggerhikerboy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all...here's some random photos that I found on a disc. I think all of these were originally on film and I guess I fooled around with the negative on one or two of them (some look a bit dusty, sorry). The actual pictures look better than these do for some reason.

treeBWweb2.jpg

smokiescolorweb1.jpg

houseBWweb1.jpg

headstoneweb1.jpg

Yes, the last one was definitely sharper in the original picture, and it looks like the clouds got washed out, oh well. Thanks for looking.

peace
dave

I agree the first is an great shot!!!!

Goods shots.especially #2 the mist shows the different distances of the receding mountains very well.

Thanks guys!

Ken, you're right...the 3rd does need more contrast and in the original it actually does.

The mountains are the Smokies...and yes, they are that blue in morning, pretty amazing place. The others are taken various places around the southern US.

the first is great; you should post in the silhouette thread of the photo theme section. all the other are good as well. that last is a bit out of focus for me. good job!

AirVenture said:
Wow..number 2 looks a lot like the picture that comes with Windows XP "My Pictures" folder. Very cool set of pics!

-Brett :)

maybe it is :shock:

i wasn't working with the originals unfortunately, so i had less to work with from the beginning...i think that's why they're a little crappier than they should be.

thanks for the compliments guys, you sure know how to make a fella feel swell.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back