Britney
keep trying. In the first one the color is washed out; probably due to overexposure. Also not in sharp focus. 2nd one is ok but still not in sharp focus. Exposure on the dog is pretty good but still not sharp. I see that you are shooting these at shutter speeds of 2 seconds, 1/2 second, and 1/4 second. I'm assuming you are shooting this with a hand-held camera(not on a tripod). There is no way to hold a camera steady for sharp focus at those shutter speeds. 1/60th would be the minimum if you are just starting out. 1/125th would be better for hand-held shots. You probably should have used a higher ISO or used a flash. I have a feeling that your white balance may be off also.
I'm not trying to be critical of your shots; everyone has to learn this stuff at some point. Don't be discouraged; consult your camera's user manual and see what you could have done differently to make these pictures better. By the way,what camera are you using ?