What's new

Newbie learning his camera :)

Anees_H

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Location
South Africa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi from South Africa

I recently purchased a Nikon D3200 and I am currently playing around with different setting, locations and lightings

Here are some of my snapped pics, all comments and tips are welcome. Please bare in mind that I am only 17years old and still learning

DSC_0099copy.jpg


DSC_0032copy.jpg


DSC_0089copy.jpg


DSC_0054copy.jpg


DSC_0049copy.jpg


DSC_0213copy.jpg


Thanks for looking :D
 
Welcome young friend; good start; now get going
All The Best :D
 
Volkswagen/Nikon/Tpf- welcome to the forum, you have good taste:thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom