newbie pics!

mfacer said:
cant really comment on ARF as the only match I have seen, toadie and billy kennedy were playing - and it was on neighbours...... yes, I used to watch it when I was younger!!

:lmao: :roll: Neighbours Matt ?! Oh dear ....
Officially apologizes to England on Australia's behalf for assaulting you with that show. :guilty:

They DO get a lil rough in Aussie Rules eh Shark ... no wonder they're all fallin apart by the time they hit 35 lol.

Shark said:
Luminosity said:
They DO get a lil rough in Aussie Rules eh Shark ... no wonder they're all fallin apart by the time they hit 35 lol.

Yup, I love it! It reminds me of how I play goalkeeper. :mrgreen:
I got kneed in the throat on Tuesday night. :shock:

OUCH Shark ! :shock: ....
I was engaged to a footy player for 6 years and I sorta became used to nursin him after games lol !
Nearly every week he got targeted coz he was one of his teams star players ...but he gave as good as he got , so alls fair in love and football ;)
Man , sometimes I hadda be held back at the sidelines by other ppl because I was tryin to get out on the field to swing a few left hooks at the guys goin after my man ! :LOL:

I love to watch ARF but I seldom get the chance to see it on TV.

mfacer said:
how is "Canadian footy" different from american footy?!

Basically it's the same but with a few rule changes. The play clock is shorter so the game plays a lot faster. The filed is a little longer and much wider so the players have more room to run. There are only three downs to get 10 yards compared to four in American football. The end zones are much deeper so there is lots of room to catch touchdown passes.

The main disadvantage of the Canadian Football League is that it's basically a farm system for the NFL. The outstanding players will usually end up playing in the NFL for a lot more money that any Canadian team could afford to pay them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back