What's new

newbie, please be gentle with me :)

Joi

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 18, 2010
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Location
Lake Superior, Minnesota
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Picture020.jpg
 
For your 3rd picture you could move more to the left and capture a vertical shot, I think that would create a more powerful composition.
 
I like the tone of colors,
the light is Ok
and need a bit of better composition like Sebastian Riel Ph. pointed out.
(#1 is well composed)
But over all, good job!:thumbup:
 
I really like #1, you almost had it with #3. I dislike the vacancy sign on #4 though. the photo has a really nice feel to it (don't know how else to explain it) until you see the vacancy sign. that's just me though. maybe if you shot from a different location you wouldn't have gotten the sign/fence. I don't know the circumstances though. otherwise, I REALLY like the lighthouse =)
 
I don't see any photos.
 
I think the vacancy sign makes the pic. Would have preferred less sky.
Good start.
 
I thought the first image was a great shot, but it could have been even better without the boat. You had great atmosphere with the mist, a secluded lake great natural tones but then there is that giant boat. IMHO lol.
The third shot I feel similar to the first about the boat but this boat at least gives some perspective as to size. Like the eggs/nest, nice find. And a lovely sharp shot of the house but the sign is the very first thing my eye is drawn too. Stronger image without it.
 
Great photo area... the first one is your best composition. :thumbup:
 
the lighthouse and sign are on purpose and were shot for a job, after all don't you sell your work??? the first shot is the winning cover shot for a calendar and the kayak picture and eggs are just random shots :)
 
Great photos. I like the first one a lot actually. It has a lot going for it. The lake with the fog is beautiful.
 
seem soft....like the first capture, would have been better w/o the boat though
 
i like the composition of the first one but it seems a little blown out on the left and also it is soft.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom