Newbie - question on removing glasses glare

diamondsnthesky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am wondering what is the best way to go about removing (or recreating what is obscured by) glasses glare. See attached photo as an example.

Thanks everyone!

Attachments

• dustin and i.jpg
    dustin and i.jpg
    307.8 KB · Views: 188
It will be hard to remove successfully. The easiest solution is to watch out for the flare and alter either the lighting or pose to remove the flare before taking the picture.

Sent from my A1-840 using Tapatalk

I am wondering what is the best way to go about removing (or recreating what is obscured by) glasses glare. See attached photo as an example.

Thanks everyone!
I usually do it by cloning the glare out.

When shooting people with glasses make sure they tilt their glasses down - lift up the rear earwrap up a little.

When shooting people with glasses make sure they tilt their glasses down - lift up the rear earwrap up a little.

In this particular case, it would probably make the reflection worst as it would move them UP and hence cover the eyes. Perhaps tilting the head up would work better here.

If you can, take an image with the glasses and without the glasses, then mask in the eyes.
Most people dont have ready access to Zorro masks for that third shot.

Thanks everyone!
Easiest is clone, heal, paint. For someone with a bit of experience, it's pretty easy.

Most reactions

Back