What's new

Newbie shots

miguellara78

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
45
Reaction score
5
Location
South Gate, C.A.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys, I'm new to DSLR and Photography, I got my camera last friday, gave a quick read to the manual and went outside to take some shots.
So what should I keep of the following shots or are all garbage?
I found that due to the lack of experience with my camera, or as matter of fact with the lack of photography knowledge, I had some exposure problems, that's what I know; what else do you guys notice?
Thank you for your C&C, really appreciated.

#1 Wife shot
P4260167.jpg


#2 Another Wife Shot
P4260168.jpg


#3 Tank tower
P4260185.jpg


#4 Dying Rose
P4260217.jpg


#5 Flower
P4260225.jpg


#6 Another Flower
P4260234.jpg


#7 Weird Plant
P4260304.jpg


#8 Aloevera Flower
P4260317.jpg


#9 Living among the Dying
P4260331.jpg


#10 Hospital
P4270339.jpg


#11 Hospital close-up
P4270359.jpg


#12 Yet another flower
P4270377.jpg


#13 Lonelly
P4270435.jpg


#14 Duck w/chicks
P4270460.jpg


#15 flying
P4270507.jpg


#16 More flying
P4270518.jpg


#17 Landing
P4270521.jpg


#18
P4270545.jpg
 
I like #2 the best, except you cut off her fingers, and her arm looks a bit weird...I think it was just a weird angle of it. :)

Good start!!!
 
Thank you for the feedback guys.

Sahara23, her arm looking weird is not the angle of the camera, Is just the extreme flexibility of my wife's arm lol.
I always do comments of how flexible she is, she says that it's normal on Russians.
Thank you again and the more C&C the better.
 
Shot 1 would have been better if there wasn't that thing coming out the top of your wifes head and her hands werent cut off.

Shot 10 and 11 are cool, and the flying bird ones are ok but practice them some more.:thumbup:
 
Ok, I'll work more in composition.

In the flying birds, what did I do wrong? exposure? needs to be more sharper or the shot itself is not that good?

Thank you guys.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom